DevilsRejectS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Donations
Poll
Best class in Cabal
Blader
Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_lcap41%Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Warrior
Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_lcap5%Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Force Archer
Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_lcap9%Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Force blader
Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_lcap27%Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Force Shielder
Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_lcap14%Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Wizard
Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_lcap5%Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dark
Dark

Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases Vide
PostSubject: Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases   Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:48 am

1. What's Flee Rate Enchant for? Does it gives less aggro? Do it gives a bonus on Defense Rate? What's the bonus?

The Flee rate is a rate of avoiding attack and it is not related to defense rate. For your information about understanding flee rate, please understand hit rate first. There are Def.Rate of shirker and ATK.Rate of attacker to calculate the hit rate. If hit rate is 50% and if shirker has 5% of Flee rate, the hit rate would be 45%. However, if attacker uses combo skill, there would be no influence because combo skill has unconditional attack succeed effect. If Def.Rate is lower than ATK.Rate, the hit rate goes high but as flee rate is for avoiding attack, it would not be influenced by ATK.Rate.

Shirker is the one who gets attacked and tries to flee

2. Which are the chance to inflict a critical hit for each character, I mean, what are their Critical Rate Bases, because without any Force Core Enchant they inflict critical hits, then they must have a base.

The basic critical ability of each character is critical rate 5% and critical damage 120%. Thus, even if you do not enchant Force Core, each character has 5% of critical rate and the damage.

3. If you've got 40% Magic Amplification in your clothes, and your skill have 1.70 Amp. Do you sum it and have 1.70 + 0.40 = 2.10 or do you make the 40% of 1.70 and sum it again to 1.70 and finish having 2.38 Amp?

The first calculation of Amplification is correct. 1.70 + 0.40 = 2.10.

4. What's the maximum of HP and MP steal? Because if there are enchants of Force Cores that maximize the maximum of this, there must be a maximum for all characters.

There is no maximum % of HP and MP steal. However, there is suction maximum which can be calculated by character Lv/ 10. For 150 Lv character, it has suction maximum 15 without any suction option. Thus, even if % of HP and MP steal is high, if there is no suction maximum option, the maximum steal is character Lv/10. If character has suction maximum option, the maximum steal will increase. For instance, if character has suction maximum option +20 then the maximum steal would be 15 (150Lv/10) +20 (suction maximum option) = 35. However, even if the suction maximum option is high, the maximum suction is 5% of HP/MP of the character for once. EX) if character is 150 Lv and has 2000 HP, suction 10%, suction maximum 150, when it attacks and give 2000 damage, it would have 100 HP steal because suction maximum (150 +15) is lower comparing to 10% of 2000 (200) and the maximum suction HP 5% (100) is lower than 150 (suction maximum).

5. Is there any way to have a Level 2 Force Core Enchant knowing you'll have it, like Titanium Suit + Force Core + Titanium Boots = Titanium Suit with Def. Rate?

Level 2 Force Core enchant doesn’t have any rule as Titanium Suit + Force Core + Titanium Boots = Titanium Suit with Def.Rate. Every enchant result is random and the rate of enchanting options is equal.
Back to top Go down

daffillenco

PostSubject: Re: Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases   Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:07 am

The basic critical ability of each character is critical rate 5% and critical damage 120%.

must be 20%Razz but nice guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases   Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 am

Not my Guide but i really like it ^^ i only put in our Forum Important Guides that helps all
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases   Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flee Rate - HP/MP Steal - Magic/Sword Amp - Critical Rate Bases

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevilsRejectS :: CABAL Online - Game Discussions :: Cabal FAQ -