DevilsRejectS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Donations
Poll
Best class in Cabal
Blader
Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_lcap41%Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Warrior
Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_lcap5%Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Force Archer
Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_lcap9%Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Force blader
Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_lcap27%Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Force Shielder
Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_lcap14%Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Wizard
Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_lcap5%Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Akira
Akira
ADMIN
ADMIN

Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! Vide
PostSubject: Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!!   Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 am

Hey all im about to organize a guild event

its gonna be a GvG but then we play hide & seek.

so its not just planned in 1 map but both guilds will hide so we have to find and kill eachother Very Happy

let me know what you all think of this idea bounce
Back to top Go down
metalx
metalx
OWNER
OWNER

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!!   Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 pm

+1 a very good idea
Back to top Go down
http://devilsrejects.guildmmorpg.net
SandryM
SandryM

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!!   Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:42 am

Cool .. we travel in packs or how ?
Back to top Go down

daffillenco

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!!   Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:47 am

very cool Very Happy but we should make a strong tactic if we really going to do it. I got some good ideas but only spend time on it if we really going to do it:P
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!!   Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide & Seek in a Search and Destroy way !!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevilsRejectS :: General :: Events -