DevilsRejectS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Donations
Poll
Best class in Cabal
Blader
Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_lcap41%Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Warrior
Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_lcap5%Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Force Archer
Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_lcap9%Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Force blader
Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_lcap27%Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Force Shielder
Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_lcap14%Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Wizard
Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_lcap5%Volcanic Citadell [Guide] I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Volcanic Citadell [Guide]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dark
Dark

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Vide
PostSubject: Volcanic Citadell [Guide]   Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:10 am

Volcanic Citadel Guide

1) After you enter the dungeon go fowerd and talk with the STONE!

2) After you talk with the stone ... go fowerd and kill "Tiraff" (its at the end of the "cave")

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza2sc7

3) After you killed "Tiraff" go next to the place where he apeard and talk with the stone ... after a wall will disaper ...

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza3jz2

4) Go foword and go first at right ... go foword and after right again ... then you need to distroy 2 towers and a gate ...

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza6tm2

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza9tj7

5) After you brake the gate, go inside by talking with the portal ... next don't move and wait ... if you are a blader or any other class thet have "UBER BUFFS" like HP or AMP or FLEE RATE ... use them ... or just debuff him and kill the boss ...

- After the boss is death ... open the chest and talk with the portal ...

6) Go foword and wait for the boss to come next to the gate and kill him ... after take the chest and go to the next step

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Imageshack

7) Go at the end of coridor and brake the gate (ignor all the mobs and the boss)
Click this bar to view the full image.

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza14tf5

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza15ey5

Cool DON'T go inside the room ... go back like in the image and kill "Volcanic Freezen Guard"

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza16zo3

- after the guard is death a wall will disaper and a new boss will apear ... kill him and take the chest ...

9) Lets go back in the room from step 7 ...

-here you need to LURE all the mobs and kill all of them ... and the boss too Razz

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza17bs9

-take the chest ... and talk with the stone near the gate ...

10) Ignore all the mobs and go to the end of the coridor ... kill the gate and go foword and kill all the mobs ... after that kill the boss ...

11) After the Warrior boos from step 10 is death go foword and first at left ... and again to left ... there will be a porta ... don't use it ... use BM1 or BM2 and after thet go inside and kill the WIZZ boss ...

- after the mage boss is death go back (use the portal again) and after take to left untild next portal ... use it and kill all the mobs and after the boss ...

12) Now after the shielder boss is death you go to the last portal and meet the blader boss (here don't use BM) ...

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza20gj1

-after you use the portal DON'T move ... just wait for the mobs to come 1 by 1 ...

-after the first round of mobs are death go foword and kill mobs 1 by 1 untild boss come to you ... kill it and the your chest

13) After the blader boss is death you need to find "Tiarff" ... and no ... its not the first boss ... thet was "Tiraff" not "Tiarff"

-but first lure mobs 1by 1 if you can't kill all at the same time ...

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza21xi6

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza22ta8

NOTE: Kill "Tiarff" inside its room or you can't take the chest ... and the gate will close ...
-if you are inside its room take the chest and talk with the stone ...

14) After you talk with the stone you will be teleported near a strage stone ... click it and talk like this : 1-2-2-1-2-2-3-2

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza23cz3

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza24ak2

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza25ww5

-when the boss is ready to apear ... use BM 1 or 2

-after the boss is death go and finish the dungeon by takeing the chest and talking with the stone

Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Poza28qz6

Last edited by Dark on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

daffillenco

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Citadell [Guide]   Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:13 am

hard to understand if u don't got pictures Razz but i'll just ask in guild chat ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Citadell [Guide]   Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 am

Pictures follow for sure but i was afk =) to do some things in my house Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Citadell [Guide]   Volcanic Citadell [Guide] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volcanic Citadell [Guide]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevilsRejectS :: CABAL Online - Game Discussions :: Dungeons -