DevilsRejectS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Donations
Poll
Best class in Cabal
Blader
Event in honour of our forum I_vote_lcap41%Event in honour of our forum I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Warrior
Event in honour of our forum I_vote_lcap5%Event in honour of our forum I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Force Archer
Event in honour of our forum I_vote_lcap9%Event in honour of our forum I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Force blader
Event in honour of our forum I_vote_lcap27%Event in honour of our forum I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Force Shielder
Event in honour of our forum I_vote_lcap14%Event in honour of our forum I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Wizard
Event in honour of our forum I_vote_lcap5%Event in honour of our forum I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Event in honour of our forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
metalx
metalx
OWNER
OWNER

Event in honour of our forum Vide
PostSubject: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:51 pm

I think that we must make an avent withthe ocassion of the forum creation.Post your ideas here
Back to top Go down
http://devilsrejects.guildmmorpg.net
zenshima
zenshima

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:15 pm

You give everyone 10mil each would be nice xD
Back to top Go down
metalx
metalx
OWNER
OWNER

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Smile) that is an idea:))we shall do some contests and the winner gets a prize
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Like this?^^ http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=137475

Create ur own epulet^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:02 am

ok i made my epaulet what u think Event in honour of our forum Nimetnjm
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 am

>.< i think ... crap Razz never wanna get such a epulet ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:14 pm

damed Sad well i tryed my best
Back to top Go down
FanofBeck
FanofBeck

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 pm

I think the epaulet is a good idea
Back to top Go down
metalx
metalx
OWNER
OWNER

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:16 pm

This is a good idea..let hear more and will vote the best idea and then use it for the event
Back to top Go down
KIBA
KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:32 am

Naked Dance Very Happy . naked RS Very Happy naked screenshot for website Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metalx
metalx
OWNER
OWNER

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:40 pm

cool ideas kiba...i like them.Just one question:why is all about naked stuff? Smile)
Back to top Go down
KIBA
KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:09 pm

clown . cool to be naked .... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jock
jock

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:36 pm

yea seems like a good idea afro since i cant draw for crap ill have a beer drinking competition while its running and ill tell yas if i beat myself when it finished tongue
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:02 am

Hmm i wil lose the beer drinking competition so i pass on that Rolling Eyes

but the naked thingie was fun cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:20 pm

naked ...WOPADAPODUU cheers
Back to top Go down
KIBA
KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:08 am

Cool yea naked
Back to top Go down
shevchenko
shevchenko

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:21 am

How about this? We make a fighting tornament. The members of the guild will be seperated in diffrent groups according to their lvl. And the winners will recieve points and the players of each group who are in 1st place of their group go in the last group with all the other group winners. And the ones who are in 2nd place of their group get prices. Of course the winners of each group who will go to the last group will get better pricesaccording to their place. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vip95.aha.bg

daffillenco

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:17 am

that was a total dissaster on last guild event XD aki got all fed up with it Razz

maybe we should just do hide and seek, i love that Smile
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 pm

hahahaaha yea that was chaos cyclops

we could organize a Hide & seek event but i cant give the same prizes again cuzz im broke Laughing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event in honour of our forum   Event in honour of our forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event in honour of our forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevilsRejectS :: General :: Events -