DevilsRejectS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Donations
Poll
Best class in Cabal
Blader
Classes: pros and cons I_vote_lcap41%Classes: pros and cons I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Warrior
Classes: pros and cons I_vote_lcap5%Classes: pros and cons I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Force Archer
Classes: pros and cons I_vote_lcap9%Classes: pros and cons I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Force blader
Classes: pros and cons I_vote_lcap27%Classes: pros and cons I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Force Shielder
Classes: pros and cons I_vote_lcap14%Classes: pros and cons I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Wizard
Classes: pros and cons I_vote_lcap5%Classes: pros and cons I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Classes: pros and cons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
FanofBeck
FanofBeck

Classes: pros and cons Vide
PostSubject: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:55 pm

So anyone can post here the goods and bads of each class?
Back to top Go down
metalx
metalx
OWNER
OWNER

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:18 pm

I made this sticky and modify the title a bit:D
Back to top Go down
http://devilsrejects.guildmmorpg.net
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Pros/Cons in MY Opinion

FA:
-Good in war/pvp .... handy in Partys
- Low def ... Low HP .... need Party

FB:
- Best bm1 inagme .... Great for solo dgs .... Rulz in Pvp
- Low def .... Low HP ....

BL:
- Very Good in Pve and goo in pvp too (if u know how to pvp) ... good for dgs/Bosses cause BM2
- Pretty bad in NW ... more idk^^

WI:
- never played but

- Awesome for nw ... be a buff bitch .... important for most dg runs .... great bm2 for dg/bosses
- low def .. low hp ... in pve really crap

WA:

- High def .... high HP ... good in pve and pvp
- Slow skills like a chicken ....

FS:

- High Def .. Good HP ... fast/nice skills .. good for pvp/nw
- idk disadvantges start my fs some hours ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KIBA
KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:12 am

Well i cant agree with FB low def low hp ...... lol seen fb with 3.3k hp .... i cant say this is low HP ...... def ? just get all parts +6 myth for pve and Wualaaa ... u got nice def .. maybe 800+ or 900 idk ..... ofc needs lvl and upgrades ... and if got eog+7 or even +8 .. its omg .... well but all about money .... with lots of money .. u can do anything .... What a Face Cool
Back to top Go down

daffillenco

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:38 am

thas true pros and cons also are decide by how much money u got and what items u can buy.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:06 am

and fb is low def Very Happy

other chars can go easy 1k + def, fb can only go until 890-910 and thats low def Razz
Back to top Go down
KIBA
KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:39 pm

cant say other chars like FA or WI can go 1k def Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..... ok like u have myth all +9 Cool i quess def is kinda BIG .. but this is just a dream to have those items Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:49 pm

I mean like fs,bl and WA Very Happy i know that fa /wi got more crappy def as our fbs^^
Back to top Go down
biozfear
biozfear

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 pm

in my opinion:
Note: playability is from 1 to 5, being 5 the easiest

WA:
P: good 1 vs 1 in PVE bosses, and pvp wise, if its against melee class, it can be deadly.
Cheap gear (pvp and pve wise)
HIGH HP and Def (what more do u want in pvp?)

C: slow cast times, and can drive someone nuts. If u combo alot, then that is not a con.
Overall playability 4 out of 5

BL:
P: God of PVE, due to HIGH def rate reaching over 3000... what more could u ask for? miss miss miss and the occasional HARD HIT. Because of his high def rate, considered a good solo dungeon farmer until b2f... that starts to be another story from there onwards
Nice flashing skills

C: lack on stunlock (using vi at lv12 even cant really stun lock much but 1 stun good than nothing!
PVP wise: u know what ur doing and u build a def bl u can probably be able to kill players but u gotta know what ur doing.
Gear can be expensive (pvp and pve wise end gear)

Playability 4 out of 5

FA:
P: ah the stunlocks..... fastest cast time without combo, ranged and buffer/healer. pvp wise... ask ZEN... he will tell u how good they are, if YOU have the right amp and crit gear.
medium defense and def rate, 3 ways of building FA via Upgrade skills (survival which is 2 def 2 def rate, 1 hp and 1 magic); PVP which is exactly same as survival but exchange def rate for magic and keep 6 sense only), or PVE which is 2 def rate, 1 damage absorb, 2 magic 1 hp.
Stable DPS

C: on pve, let mobs get too close and u can kiss the floor very quickly. Lack of good fa skills in terms on pve and pvp
DUngeons wise, u can solo if u got right gear and u know exactly what u doing and how to keep ur distance
Can someone give us some better debuffs??????
Playability 3 out of 5

WI and FS: never really played so cant comment on my personal experience

FB: god i hated him somehow due to my style of playing... never the less:
P: Debuffs? what debuffs? ah THOSE annoying skills casted on me by a fb on NW... from level down to unmovable etc... u guessed it. they will take u down slowly even though they dont pack a punch like wa or bl. Owns in PVP until he meets a SfS or MFS
IMO Best BM1 which is just turns FB into a GOD in Dungeons along with a sp whore aka wi on ur party
Flashy skills!!!
medium def and def rate but remember the cons:

C: due to FB stats, until at least lv110 dual trans, stats are way too balanced!!! cant solo anything until u get a higher dex build (most common build for FB once they reached a certain stage)
NOTE: i only reached to lv80 dual comp before the skill system change and i did not like one bit <-- personal opinion

Playability: 1 out of 5 (its the hardest and for most experienced players only that is recommended)
Back to top Go down
KIBA
KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:26 pm

still why FS have on compl skill 100 dmg is a mistery for me ......lol good FS can make over 100cd from gear plus buff plus skill 200+ cd -.- " ? LOL ? wtf ..... its WROONG .... and Mfs is stronger than WI lol so why be wi with crappy def ... if u can have 1000k def ... andatk stronger than WI ? i think FSis overpowered ..... dont kill me guys .. this is just my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KIBA
KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 pm

BTW dont forget Mortal bane plus AOD ...... -.- ONE hit from good FS and u kissing dirt ....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classes: pros and cons   Classes: pros and cons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classes: pros and cons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevilsRejectS :: CABAL Online - Game Discussions :: Class Discussions -